Beating the Sicilian with GM Homayoon Toufighi
GM Homayoon Toufighi reveals…
If you play 1.e4 with White you must be ready for all the Sicilians…
Scheveningen, Dragon, Najdorf… black is pretty much dictating the play.
Memorizing truckloads of theory and constantly maintaining your repertoire could be a nightmare for any club player…
What if you could cut 95% of theory, avoid the pet lines, and actually control the direction of the game?
Impossible? Not anymore.
GM Homayoon Toufighi recommends the Canal-Sokolsky Attack (1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 Bb5+).
This opening was proven to be effective at the top level by the world’s best… Garry Kasparov, Magnus Carlsen, and Fabiano Caruana all trust this system… yet it is simple enough you can learn it in just a couple of days!
GM Homayoon reveals his complete Anti-Sicilian preparation based on Canal-Sokolsky Attack & Rossolimo, which will surprise and frustrate your opponent handing you a well-deserved win!
Here’s what you are going to learn:
- Element of surprise – You will avoid your opponent’s entire preparation and pet lines because 99% of club players will not be ready to play against this opening with Black. It translates into a much higher winning percentage for you and quite a few under 20-move wins.
- Truly universal setup – GM Toufighi has structured this opening repertoire in such a way that you can play this system after both e4 c5 2.Nf3 d6 Bb5+ and 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 Nc6 Bb5 slashing your preparation time in half.
- Saves time avoiding 95% of opening theory – forget about preparing for dozens of different Sicilian Mainlines and off-beat variations. With this repertoire, you’ll play the same 2.Bb5 setup against anything Black attempts. That’s home-field advantage in EVERY game!
- Top players approved – Carlsen, Anand, and Svidler are only a few Super-GMs that trust their careers wins to Canal-Sokolsky Attack. This is the top-scoring Anti-Sicilian and even strong Grandmasters admit it.
- Perfect for Rapid & Blitz – GM Toufighi takes this repertoire for a spin and crashes his competition from 1768 to 2650 Elo. He then suggests you a perfect plan against each rating level.
In short, you are getting the Anti-Sicilian opening preparation that is truly universal, yet simple to learn over the weekend and proven to be VERY effective against anyone from 1700 to 2600 Elo!
If you are a 1.e4 player and looking to bulletproof your preparation against the Sicilian Defense with an opening that you can learn once and win games for years-to-come… this is for you.
BEATING THE SICILIAN
Beating the Sicilian - video course [8 hours 59 mins]
GM Homayoon Toufighi reveals his complete Anti-Sicilian preparation based on Canal-Sokolsky Attack & Rossolimo, which will surprise and frustrate your opponent handing you a well-deserved win!
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. Practical part is an important element of the course.
Homayoon Toufighi [2501 FIDE]
is an Iranian chess grandmaster, winner of Asian Championship U18, bronze medalist of Asian Team Championship, winner of Turkmenistan open and national rapid and blitz Champion. He is an active chess player and a full-time coach.