In this 15-lesson video course, GM Davorin Kuljasevic shares the secrets of Grandmaster Thinking and reveals his methodology of finding the best move!
Practical Application of The Ideas [40-minute video]
Watch GM Kuljasevic playing live and applying every single principle covered in the grandmaster’s thinking course. GM Kuljasevic annotated the game on-the-fly, sharing his ideas and secrets of success. A must-have for any serious chess player.
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important grandmaster’s thinking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Summary of the course [PDF]
Summary of the key points covered in each of the course’s 15 lessons for quick reference and reviewing. Use it as a quick refresher after studying the course or print it and pin it on the wall.
- Introduction to Grandmaster’s Thinking
- LESSON 1 My experiences as a non-GM versus GM opponents
- LESSON 2 Flexible thinking I
- LESSON 3 Flexible thinking II
- LESSON 4 Flexible thinking III
- LESSON 5 Non-materialism I
- LESSON 6 Non-materialism II
- LESSON 7 Non-materialism III
- LESSON 8 Prophylactic thinking I
- LESSON 9 Prophylactic thinking II
- LESSON 10 Strategic Thinking I
- LESSON 11 Strategic Thinking II
- LESSON 12 Exchanging pieces I
- LESSON 13 Exchanging pieces II
- LESSON 14 Critical Moments
- LESSON 15 Time management
About the Author:
GM Davorin Kuljasevic (FIDE 2591)
GM Davorin Kuljasevic is a Croatian GM, who graduated from Texas Tech University and played in USCL 2007 and 2008 for Dallas Destiny, becoming US champion both years. He is an experienced coach and a winner of many tournaments: Castelfranco Veneto 2014, Split Open 2013, Mitropa Cup 2013 with the team of Croatia, Lubbock Spice Cup Spring 2011, Rijeka Open 2011, etc.